Sunprints

Sunprints
Sunprints I made in the summer at the family cottage

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Fibre Fling 2021!

This year Out of the Box, the fibre arts group I'm a member of, is having our Fibre Fling show online for the first time.  We used to have it at Kitchissippi United Church every April but things are of course different this year.  Here's the poster with all the info.  As you can see I happen to have a photo of a piece I made on this poster too although it's not in the show.   I have some of my hand coloured and sun printed fabrics in the show and one wall hanging featuring my eco printing for sale.  It's the one I had in the Stittsville Library show.   The show will be starting this Friday.  Please go and have a look at not just mine but all the interesting artwork!




No comments: