Sunprints

Sunprints
Sunprints I made in the summer at the family cottage

Thursday 12 June 2014

Zen drawings

I haven't been sewing that much lately but I've been working in my sketch book adding some zen drawings.  I intend to use these drawings in my artwork somehow.  Perhaps in making a stamp or as a background or something.  Here, first of all,  is my sketchbook covered in a collage of materials that I put together.  Yes, I had made a handy dandy glasses case to go with it :)



Here is a page of drawings I've been working on lately.  When I started out I was doing zen drawings by dividing a box into sections and then filling it in with various designs.  It's evolved a little since then.  These are not completely finished.  I usually use a black Staedtler pigment liner size 0.1.









No comments: