Sunprints

Sunprints
Sunprints I made in the summer at the family cottage

Saturday 30 March 2019

Fibre Fling 2019!

Fibre Fling is next weekend, April 5-6.  I recently have had a lot going on including starting a great new job so I've been a little preoccupied.   But now I'm busy getting my items ready for the show.  See below for show details.  It's at Kitchissippi United Church which is at 630 Island Park Drive at the Queensway.  Admission is $5.  I will be there on Saturday afternoon.  I will have my hand dyed and hand printed fabrics for sale and as well as some eco print cards.  The hand dyed fabrics have been dyed using snow and ice as a resist.  The hand printed fabrics were mostly printed at my family cottage using plant materials.   I hope to see you at the show!


1 comment:

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Connie, looking forward to seeing your work and snow died fabrics - I need to pick up more...to eventually make something. :-)